What Is It About?
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Ireland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Slurp oysters and clap your hands to spirited fiddle music in a lively Galway pub, explore medieval castles in Dublin and beyond, or set off amid vibrant green hills toward Atlantic coastal trails; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Ireland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Ireland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, music, landscapes, sports, food and drink
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over 86 colour maps
- Covers Dublin, Waterford, Kilkenny, Cork, Kerry, Kildare, Limerick, Clare, Galway, Sligo, Donegal, The Midlands, Louth, Belfast, Armagh, Derry, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ireland , our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Ireland? Check out Lonely Planet Discover Ireland guide, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Dublin? Check out Lonely Planet Dublin guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
"Lonely Planet Ireland (Travel Guide)" is in the top ten Kindle e-Books in its category on Amazon.
A guaranteed great read, and the best thing is you are assured that thousands of readers across the world have read and enjoyed it.
Get it now at a fantastic price. Available on both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.Buy now at Amazon.com! Buy now at Amazon.co.uk!
Kindle is the world's best selling e-reader. There are so many things to love about a kindle.
The potential to hold up to 3,500 e-books on a single device, a touchscreen display that reads like paper, weighs less than a paperback, a size that fits comfortably in your pocket and a battery life that last weeks.
It is the must have device for anyone who loves their books.Click To Join The Kindle Family.
Want access to over 5000 Kindle e-books you can read for free?
Join Amazon's 30 Day FREE Prime Subscription Service and get access to greats books by great authors.
If after 30 days you aren't satisfied you can simple cancel at no cost.Start Your 30 Day Free Trial Now.