What Is It About?
Are you sick of procrastinating, losing focus and leaving projects unfinished? Do you feel overwhelmed by your responsibilities and unable to control the chaos of your day? Do you feel you could be more productive if only you knew how to manage your time?
If so, you need The 30-Day Productivity Boost.
This action guide takes you, step by step, through 30 bad habits that are crippling your time management efforts. Each habit is explored in detail. You'll learn about the triggers that prompt them and the ways in which they hurt your productivity. Most importantly, you'll receive actionable tips you can use immediately to curb the bad habits that are holding you back and create healthier, more productive habits in their place.
A Blueprint For Better Time Management!
The 30-Day Productivity Boost gives you the tools to make the most of your time. It gives you the steps along with a simple system for putting those steps into action.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn in this fast-paced action guide:
- A simple formula for creating to-do lists that actually work
- How to slash the amount of time it takes you to complete any task
- How to stop being a people-pleaser and catapult your productivity
- 5 tips for designing your workday so you can avoid working overtime
Imagine how the extra time you'll have after putting these tips into practice will improve your life:
- You'll experience less stress
- You'll enjoy more time with your family
- You'll be able to pursue personal hobbies
- You'll have the freedom to be more spontaneous
And that's just scratching the surface.
The 30-Day Productivity Boost will show you how to create a rewarding lifestyle while still getting things done. You'll learn:
- How to create a diet that improves, rather than hinders, your productivity
- A 6-step system for breaking your procrastination habit
- 6 easy tips for curbing your social media addiction
- The productivity-killing effect of television and how to deal with it
- How to control your inner critic and regain confidence in yourself
Are you ready to reap the benefits of high productivity? Would you like to get things done more quickly so you'll have the time you need to pursue other passions? You need The 30-Day Productivity Boost. In this action guide, you'll discover:
- 6 ways to leverage your body's natural rhythms to get more work done
- The one addiction nearly everyone suffers from (and how to crush it!)
- 4 actionable tips for taking advantage of the Pareto principle
- 5 steps to creating reachable goals that motivate you to be more productive
- An 8-step formula for avoiding - or recovering from - burnout
Bonus Material Included In The 30-Day Productivity Boost
I've included an entire chapter devoted to helping you curb the behaviors that are destroying your time management efforts. You'll learn a simple, 10-part system for breaking these bad habits and replacing them with behavioral patterns that boost your productivity.
Take Action Today!
The choice is yours. You can keep doing what you're currently doing and experience the same frustrating results. Or take action to improve how you manage your time.
Download your copy of The 30-Day Productivity Boost today and create a more rewarding lifestyle!
"The 30-Day Productivity Plan: Break The 30 Bad Habits That Are Sabotaging Your Time Management - One Day At A Time! (The 30-Day Productivity Boost Book 1)" is in the top ten Kindle e-Books in its category on Amazon.
A guaranteed great read, and the best thing is you are assured that thousands of readers across the world have read and enjoyed it.
Get it now at a fantastic price. Available on both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.Buy now at Amazon.com! Buy now at Amazon.co.uk!
Kindle is the world's best selling e-reader. There are so many things to love about a kindle.
The potential to hold up to 3,500 e-books on a single device, a touchscreen display that reads like paper, weighs less than a paperback, a size that fits comfortably in your pocket and a battery life that last weeks.
It is the must have device for anyone who loves their books.Click To Join The Kindle Family.
Want access to over 5000 Kindle e-books you can read for free?
Join Amazon's 30 Day FREE Prime Subscription Service and get access to greats books by great authors.
If after 30 days you aren't satisfied you can simple cancel at no cost.Start Your 30 Day Free Trial Now.