What Is It About?
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Check out cutting-edge art at the Tate Modern, wander the historic Royal Parks and explore riverside pubs and the bars of Shoreditch; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet London Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, literary London, music, theatre, architecture, art, fashion and film
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Covers the West End, the City, the South Bank, Kensington & Hyde Park, the East End and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet London, our most comprehensive guide to London, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of London? Check out Lonely Planet Discover London, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet Pocket London, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet England guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
"Lonely Planet London (Travel Guide)" is in the top ten Kindle e-Books in its category on Amazon.
A guaranteed great read, and the best thing is you are assured that thousands of readers across the world have read and enjoyed it.
Get it now at a fantastic price. Available on both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.Buy now at Amazon.com! Buy now at Amazon.co.uk!
Kindle is the world's best selling e-reader. There are so many things to love about a kindle.
The potential to hold up to 3,500 e-books on a single device, a touchscreen display that reads like paper, weighs less than a paperback, a size that fits comfortably in your pocket and a battery life that last weeks.
It is the must have device for anyone who loves their books.Click To Join The Kindle Family.
Want access to over 5000 Kindle e-books you can read for free?
Join Amazon's 30 Day FREE Prime Subscription Service and get access to greats books by great authors.
If after 30 days you aren't satisfied you can simple cancel at no cost.Start Your 30 Day Free Trial Now.