What Is It About?
#1 best-selling guide to Cuba *
Lonely Planet Cuba is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a drive along Havana's Malecon, soak up the live music scene, make yourself at home in a casa particular all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cuba and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Cuba:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, architecture, cuisine, music, dance, landscape, wildlife, literature, arts, politics
- Free, convenient pull-out Havana map (included in print version), plus over 80 color maps
- Covers Havana, Artemisa, Mayabeque, Isla de la Juventud, Valle de Vinales, Pinar del Rio, Varadero, Matanzas, Cienfuegos, Villa Clara, Trinidad, Sancti Spiritus, Ciego de Avila, Camaguey, Las Tunas, Holguin, Granma, Santiago de Cuba, Guantanamo and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cuba , our most comprehensive guide to Cuba, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for more extended coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Caribbean Islands guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Brendan Sainsbury and Luke Waterson
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 in the Favorite Travel Guide category.
*Best-selling guide to Cuba. Source: Nielsen BookScan. Australia, UK and USA. Mar 2014 - Feb 2015
"Lonely Planet Cuba (Travel Guide)" is in the top ten Kindle e-Books in its category on Amazon.
A guaranteed great read, and the best thing is you are assured that thousands of readers across the world have read and enjoyed it.
Get it now at a fantastic price. Available on both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.Buy now at Amazon.com! Buy now at Amazon.co.uk!
Kindle is the world's best selling e-reader. There are so many things to love about a kindle.
The potential to hold up to 3,500 e-books on a single device, a touchscreen display that reads like paper, weighs less than a paperback, a size that fits comfortably in your pocket and a battery life that last weeks.
It is the must have device for anyone who loves their books.Click To Join The Kindle Family.
Want access to over 5000 Kindle e-books you can read for free?
Join Amazon's 30 Day FREE Prime Subscription Service and get access to greats books by great authors.
If after 30 days you aren't satisfied you can simple cancel at no cost.Start Your 30 Day Free Trial Now.