What Is It About?
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Hawaii is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Learn to surf or lie in the sun on a sugary tropical beach, hike across ancient lava flows and up craggy peaks, or curve down Maui's lushest coast on the Road to Hana; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Hawaii and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Hawaii Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, politics, arts & crafts, cuisine, landscapes, wildlife, and island customs
- Free, convenient pull-out sheet-map (included in print version), plus over 83 color maps
- Covers Oahu, Honolulu, Waikiki, Kailua, Hawaii the Big Island, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Maui, Lahaina, Road to Hana, Lanai, Molokai, Niihau, Kauai, Na Pali Coast, and more
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet and smartphone devices)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalize your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Hawaii, our most comprehensive guide to Hawaii, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on only one or a few islands in this destination? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Hawaii the Big Island, Discover Kauai, Discover Maui, and Discover Honolulu, Waikiki & Oahu, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
"Lonely Planet Hawaii (Travel Guide)" is in the top ten Kindle e-Books in its category on Amazon.
A guaranteed great read, and the best thing is you are assured that thousands of readers across the world have read and enjoyed it.
Get it now at a fantastic price. Available on both Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.Buy now at Amazon.com! Buy now at Amazon.co.uk!
Kindle is the world's best selling e-reader. There are so many things to love about a kindle.
The potential to hold up to 3,500 e-books on a single device, a touchscreen display that reads like paper, weighs less than a paperback, a size that fits comfortably in your pocket and a battery life that last weeks.
It is the must have device for anyone who loves their books.Click To Join The Kindle Family.
Want access to over 5000 Kindle e-books you can read for free?
Join Amazon's 30 Day FREE Prime Subscription Service and get access to greats books by great authors.
If after 30 days you aren't satisfied you can simple cancel at no cost.Start Your 30 Day Free Trial Now.